I need to return and pick this for a vase inside. The blooms come right when I thought they were never going to bloom anymore.
The work zone is at rest right now as I covered up the soil with black plastic to cook the roots of the grass. At 91 degrees F. and direct sun I am hoping that I can clear out the grass in a few days. I have iris waiting for their new garden area but it needs to cool down before I can work out there. I bought four bags of commercially bagged dirt to put in there once it is ready to go. I loaded the four bags today and tomorrow I will unload the dirt from the trunk of the car. I didn't mention the high humidity that was there at the very first in the morning. Working outside has to be difficult for road work crews and people who are shingling houses.
I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so I will lose a day of work. I guess all in all my body will appreciate.the tie off. Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment