Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday........


It is a small rose.  There are many buds in clusters.  I really like it as right after I had trimmed it back it immediately sent up new shoots with many buds.  I think it was less than three weeks ago I had asked how to trim it back. 

It is getting a lot of water as I have five tomato plants placed behind it.  It seems happy getting water slopped down onto its roots.

Back at work today.  Cleaning up floors getting them ready for their wax.  We should be done with that by the end of the day. My physical ailments are better.  My work doesn't help to speed up the recovery. My cold is almost gone and my wife still has trouble sleeping through the night with the cough that comes with the summer cold.

Thanks for checking in on me.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Della still is sick..I hope she feels better soon. The lingering cough takes forever to go away and interrupts your sleep which you need to get all better.
That rose is beautiful:)