Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday's a Slow Show......


A fish portrait of moving fish.  The camera just didn't think that I was to get a focused shot of them.  Motion, light conditions  and my lack of patience gives me a blurry fish world.  The new calico fish looks larger that it really is.  The fish next to it are smaller.  My algae eater continues to clean as you can almost see through that back glass.


Barney turns his head away believing that I am not taking his picture because he isn't looking the other way. He continues to get brushed as often as I can.  He keeps shrinking in size as I take off more shedding hair.


It is time to start the decorating process.  We have a tree in the dining room but no decorations are placed on the tree.  All my smaller trees stayed up and assembled this year.  All I have to do is carry them down from upstairs and start placing on ornaments. It seems to be that we are both moving slow but as the snowstorms hit and as the week begins we will get into action.  We are predicted to be seeing snow this evening and it is called a winter storm by the forecasters.  We will see how well they have done in their prediction.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing your fish. Oh, a snowstorm does not sound good. Stay safe and warm. I always look forward to you and your wife's decorations and collections at Christmas. Have a nice week.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you are set to hunker down for the storm. We are supposed to get some snow starting Monday night...we will see. Stay warm and you will have your trees up way before me:)