Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Tuesday's Things....Tranquil Things.


 


 


 


 I worked at the old place today. I am still working on the yard from our hurricane storm. I took away another truck load of branches and sticks as I cleaned out the area where the electric company dug and fixed a line. The took out a third of my one row of spirea, right in the middle. I mowed weeds and tall grass around my garden shed, as the sticks are off the ground in that same area.  I have been moving soil into the ruts where the big trucks had been on my yard in that one area. It is discouraging as it doesn't look I have done much work when I leave each time but I know it is getting better.


I take one look at one of my old pictures and I can see things are looking a lot better.  I need a rain to help make some grass seed to grow. Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is hard clean up work after a storm...little by little you will get it all done!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Just keep plodding along Larry, it will all come together sooner or later.
Such pretty flowers as we head into the Fall season !
~Jo