Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wandering Thoughts on Wednesday.....


 

The warmer weather is nos so warm but it does feel better. The Canada goose, female, has enough melted that its face is exposed again. You can see the melt ring around the blue spruce tree. 

The sky is ever changing and looking out today of the sun room it looked promising as to be a great day. No, there is now sunshine so it didn't improve from the morning shot. The wind is blowing today and it helps to melt things a bit. 

The deck finally being cleared of snow is a good feeling.  I did two rounds of shoveling to get it cleared and by evening it had any remaing ice gone. I could have walked out in stocking feet if I was careful to take pictures but I didn't. 

I took another shot of my mew shelf giving it more of an angled. view. I am so happy with that and the building of it was fun. 


It has been a couple of years now since we had to say good bye to  our border collie. He is missed a lot by us both. What a wonderful dog and he gave us so much to us in our lives. He did not like the camera so he always turned his head away from me when I would take his photo. I am glad he was able to live the last year with us at the new house. He liked being on all one floor and could be with us everywhere and every room. Gosh we miss him so much.

I am coming up to blogging anniversaries on both of my blogs. I am collecting photos to share daily of the times gone by. Barney's photo is one of them.  Thanks for stopping by today.

We did get to watch our grandson on facetime open his birthday presents. It was fun. It is so hard to believe he is eight years old.


2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

You've got some nice shelves there to display things on.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your deck looks great! I know how much you miss Barney, he was a good dog. We miss Chance too...everyday and it is hard being without a dog:(