Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Middle......


 I found the twin to the one I previously shared a day or two ago.  It is dry here be they seem to be doing well anyway. 


Morning sun is partially covered but the sky has now cleared.  We will have a warmer day today with out the wind.


Blooming but is living with doom as  I sprayed it with killer this morning. I don't have a lot of these this year.  I am not using a lawn service for this so I have to get out and spot sprayed them myself.  The service really wasn't that good at spot spraying anyway.


 We ran some errands this morning but I did get the last two bags of mulch moved to the backyard this morning. I spread mulch yesterday so my body says I need to take a day off from that. I keep thinking my body is stronger and then it reacts to some physical activities.  I am not going to stop.  Thanks for checking in on the post today.



2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

So many of us are learning it is good to keep doing what we love but just in moderation. I no longer try to cook a meal each day, just occasionally.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The lost is found! Good for you!