Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday's Mention


 


 


 


 Every creature is seeking food. The temps are cold so they do need something to help keep them warm.  Fall is here for a while and it keeps raining. I gave away some of my tomatoes yesterday. I saved some of them and there are a total of three tomatoes still on the vine. I also share with our friends some peony starts and rhubarb roots. I put in an iris rhizome to give them something different to plant. 

My new iris beds are looking better as the transplants are starting to perk up, showing that they are rooting in now.   We have a windy day and the temps are warmed up to 74 degree F. The spotty rains quit at noon and we will probably measure out to have gained a half inch of rain or more.  


 We ate out with friends at one of their favorite places. The tile mural was really amazing and the food was great. It is nice to find another new Chinese place to visit. This place has another place that is located in our own city. We are loyal to the China Moon so I can't see that we will visit a new one. Monday's day light is almost over and I hope we will be warmer tomorrow.  I miss being outside working.

Thanks for stopping by today.. 

No comments: