Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunday's Stuff


 It has finally stopped raining. It was time to go out in the late afternoon and get another bouquet. There are so many flowers that it does not look I had picked any. I have lots of branching where the new blooms will form, It will happen if the temperatures hold good for flowers.


 


 The white looks so great against the dark wood. I will put the bouquet on our dinning room table so we can enjoy it wile we are eating. 


 We put our carved wood African animals away for a while. We have had them on display for years in both our old house and now our new house. We will probably get them out sometime again but for now we are going to keep things simple for the display on the couch buffet. 

It was nice to not have to walk into church in the rain. Our temps have dropped for a while but we are suppose to warm up gradually the net few days. Our rain totals in the area are said to be over 12 inches. It is so varied but we will just go with the average. I could check mine and write it down each time but I am not that organized. I am busy bloggibg, ha.

Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments: