Friday, July 23, 2010

A Saturday Single........


The neighbor across the street has moved to an elderly apartment situation, as I walked by her house I just had to steal a shot. I will behave myself and not spade up any of it, but if son in law is around I will go swing a deal that he can't refuse.  I can give him many starts, just for one of these.

Floweraholic, I heard you say it.   Have a great Saturday.  We will have another hot, humid one today. Last night it got down to a low of 76 degrees and that was cool for us.  The city parade today has been rerouted to go right by our house, so I guess we will go out and watch the parade go by.  Thanks for stopping in...........

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I agree that is a lovely lily. I have been lazy and haven't read to many blogs for the last month or so. I guess I took a summer hiatus for a while. However, I was catching up today, reading all the posts I missed. That little bottle is a cutie, and I agree with everyone else about the bowling ball ashtray, before you throw it in the landfill, try seeing if there are any collector out there who might want it. Well, enough of my rambling.

Far Side of Fifty said...

This is a lovely lily..I think I have the same one..I love the eye color:)