Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday's stuff.......


The globe alium is ready to explode and today's rain will help them out to make them burst into bloom.



One of my people in which I am still framing work left these off the other day.  She plans to use them for a church sale. It can be tedious work but it makes my friend very happy.



She had two of these in the shop for wedding presents.   I do the carving on the mat to tie the three pieces together with the design.



She does a great job with the hearts.  She would give them to people thinking they could use them for Christmas ornaments, but most people have me frame then along with the name.



The hostas are very early this year with all the warm weather.  I did see some freeze damage on the plants.

Thanks for stopping by my post today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the crocheted name and hearts and the way you matted them. Fun to see the different plants popping up in your yard!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

The framed crochet pieces look very nice. Our alliums are getting ready to burst too! Have a great Sunday.

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Larry:
The pieces which you are framing are most delightful and will, we are certain, be very popular when completed.