Sunday, April 8, 2018

Saturday’s Shots for Sunday......


The sun seems to be too bright for their eyes. The sunshine was welcomed to the human in the area.


He still is posing for me and I think thanking for the new seed. Yes colors are so wonderful.  I have never noticed before thet black lines on the tips of the wing's feathers and the tips of it’s tail feathers.

The goldfinch seems to be molting to let its strong yellow colored feathers to show through.

Waiting to see how much snow accumulates today.  Thanks for everyone for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birds; such a blessing to watch them. I hope you won't have much snow today.

Patsy said...

Sure hope the snow will not be much.

Far Side of Fifty said...

it was -3 F this am made me real cheerful:(