Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday’s Sharing......


The zinnias are sadly failing and they look pretty weary. They have put on a great show and I won’t take them down as long as there are a few good blooms.


The half red and half yellow zinnia is holding his own among the others. You can see some of the browning taking place on some of them.

Now that it isn’t growing under a stairs the fern is really looking good. I didn’t plant it there but it seems to be a good place for it. I don’t specifically remember the name but it has the word silver in it.












I did make it out to see the full moon in its full round stage. Many photographers went out and found water to reflect it from but I just leaned against the garbage wall and took a shot. I was glad to get it in focus.

We are ending up having a rainy day as it colder up over the noon hour and the rain keeps coming up and getting things wet off and on.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Great pic of that moon! I tried to snap a shot last night, but my camera is not up for the task. The moon was so bright it was casting shadows on the ground! Awesome!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a great moon shot! I can't get a photo like that so I will enjoy yours.

Have a lovely Sunday and enjoy your flowers as long as they last ~ FlowerLady

Rose said...

Love all those zinnias...I don't think they look bad at all...and love your moon shot.