Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday's Report of the Day......


The light behind me helpsd let the screen wire to be a part of the photo. The frost was on the roof tops and all over the yards. It is a guarantee that things will be dead in the gardens. The neighbors' tomato patch is done in now and they still had some tomatoes on the vines. My tomatoes were planted a few weeks later so mine did not start to die like theirs did.


My zoomed shot really isn't that good especially when I was taking it through a screened window. The one dove seems to blend in so well that it is hard to see his head without looking closely at the shot.


This morning the one dove was on the deck outside the living room window. He was looking for fallen seed from the bird feeder. Having three doves together seems unusual but maybe one of them is an offspring.

A blurry shot shows the colors are changing quickly on this tree. If it were not so could I could go outside and take the shot. Today I will do that as 61 degrees F. is tolerable with a coat.

It is Monday and I have some projects that I could work on but it does have to warm up. I have sand to place between my paver bricks. I don't think I should mow yet even though I have energetic older men around me who have done so. We have an errand to run today and the rest of the day should be resting time.

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Rose said...

That is a pretty cool shot through the screen...just think counted cross stitch...

I so love that vase...