Saturday, August 8, 2020

Saturday's Sharing....

 It is a warm humid day. The clouds are still outher whci keeps it partly sunny but the humidity is heavier than normal. 

I finally cut some of the glada and brought them inside. It is better to have them in a vase so you can see how delicately the blooms are. 

It is a puzzlement that this color of glad is in the bunch.  I bought the pink and red ones for my wife and somehow this on must have been in the bag. I wonder if the glad reproduces more bulbs if the new ones don't stay in the same strain. 

This glad was sent to me from a blogger friend in Georgia.  The were small bulbs and it took me a year to get them to bloom. It is a beautiful color.  I shared in on facebook and my followers on there were in awe.


My zinnias are starting to fill in with blooms. It will be nice to see them in another week when the bed is full of blooms. 

It is Saturday and the day seems a little more like the weekend. I hope everyone is safe. Thanks.... for stopping by.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such pretty glads! Have a good weekend!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

One flower I sadly do not have, we should put that to rights :)
Stunning blooms !
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend.
~Jo

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

So pretty.