Monday, September 13, 2021

Title Added.....Monday.


 I was up early to see the morning sky.  We were already warm and it was very humid. The day promises to be an uncomfortable day. 



Yes, I did take another photo of my turtle.  It has been awhile and you can be glad that it isn't always going to be flowers.



A sledge hammer and a steel post did the trick to hold up a trellis for this rose.  It is a climbing rose and it was hanging out all over the yard keeping them mowing person from cutting the grass underneath it.  I pulled up limbs and wired them with some leftover speaker wire to the trellis. The limbs would rather have been sprawling but it will adjust. 



This doesn't look like a death trap but it is.  One of my large gold fish tried to through one of the holes in it and then out the other hole. The second opening was too small and there he stayed for a day or two.  When I lifted the boat out of the water I had to push him backwards thinking he was dead.  No he was not dead, just stuck.  I guess I can't place this back in to the aquarium unless I figure out how to plug some holes from underneath. 



Last evening the light was dull and it was perfect for taking photos of flowers. I took more than I can share at one time.  The dahlias prove to be a good flower to keep for next year.  I will have to dig them this fall.



The zinnias are started to age and die so I need to start planning or collecting seed. I see my an article on the net that I need to collect the seed after the flower has died back fully.  It makes it harder to know the colors when they are dead. 

I am headed for a grocery run this morning.  I won't have to see a pharmacist for a while after all the trips I made last week. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a big sprawling rose bush.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice job on the climbing rose! :)