Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday"s Things......


 A house finch pair are enjoying my new supply of seed. The sparrows are just excited about it all but the pair came and picked away for a long time.


Sparrows are always around somewhere to keep things busy at the feeder.  The morning sun is bright and they are keeping warm in the sun. 



It is a good problem to have tall grass this time of the year.  It needs to be mowed but my guy isn't in sight.  I am glad we are not going dormant yet. 



The roses are still blooming. They have enough moisture right now to keep them going.  This guy sits next to my neighbor's red rose, a large plant, that is covered with red blooms. 


I shared this photo on my other blog today.  I was lucky to get this shot as I was having problems using my own camera.  One great shot is better than dozens of informal shots. 

Went to Ace today and found only half of what I wanted to buy.  I needed light bulbs for under our counter and they did not have them.  I see I can go to Home Depot or Target to find them when I searched them on the internet.  That will mean another trip.  I worked on my lamp again today and I have it all together with the electrical now working.  All I need is a lamp shade to complete the oldie but goodie.  Thanks for stopping by today.



No comments: