Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday's a Cool Day......


 

The Peruvian lilies have a special shape and color. The daisy flowers are always good filler for a bouquet.  



A few weeks ago I shared the sight of the maple with medium developed leaf buds.  The tree has really leafed out now.  When we bought this place the maple was shorter than the blue spruce.  It is going to be taller.



Counties west of us faced a frost.  It was supposed to be beyond the date of fear of frost but it did get really cold.  My fourteen hardy geraniums  did not get frozen.  These are called seed geraniums so one has to wait a few weeks to see them take off and really grow. 


I have a few birdhouses sitting around on the inside of the house.  I mailed a birdhouse to our younger son and his wife in Maine.  This weekend I sent home another one with the visiting older son.  I had planned to give them each one but it just didn't happen until this past week, Our son returned home this morning and we had a great visit.  He sent photos of himself home this afternoon surrounded by h is wife and three kids.  I sent also rhubarb home with him too.  I was nice to find some place to share it. 

Have a good rest of the day.  Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice to send out rhubarb and birdhouses:)