Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tuesday's Things.....


 

The birds are happy to find free food that doesn't take a lot of foraging. Sometimes they just sit on the feeder and appreciate a place to rest out of the snow world.

 


 

Things are quiet today as some people are back to work.  I think the kids are back in school and normal will sort of happen in spite of the cold. We were at -6° F. this morning and we will warm up to 7° F this afternoon.  We may have our garbage taken today, a day late, as the snow slows down their ability to pick it all up in one day. We have decided to not venture out today as tomorrow it will warm up to 22° F.  That will seem like a heat wave.  Roads won;t be that much better on the side streets as they don't salt them. The main roads do get treated and that makes it easier to get around. I will try to chisel out some more ice that is lining the entry of my driveway.  I have cleared enough for the car to pass through but I think I need to work on the area for the postman to drive closer to the box. 

 


 Two tubs have been brought upstairs and the angels are going to be taken down.  It is a lot of wrapping and stowing into the containers and we do it a little at a time.  The larger ones go first and then we fill in with the smaller items.  Being snowed in isn't so bad as we can do things that we like to do and also do things that have to be done.  

My typing is weird today as I keep adding extra letters to my words.  It is either hitting a letter twice of the same or adding some strange letter to the end of the word.  I try to proof but I don't always catch everythingg.  Thanks for stopping by today.



No comments: