Monday, April 29, 2024

First Blooms....


 The fern leafed peony is starting to bloom.  It has a short blooming time so I like to photograph every development. 


I had to move the plant away from a new fence project so it set i back a whole year. It looks like I have man blooms this year.



One of my collected cemetery iris is looking great.  It has a lot of buds on it this year and looks like it might crowd things out if I don't stop it.


This is the first bloom of the season from that iris.  It is like a smaller one that still has great color.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Our Fernleaf Peony is just ready to bloom - just a few warm days.

Val Ewing said...

Oh I love those colors! It looks great!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty flowers! Gene is back in the hospital again, fluid build up makes it hard to breathe. He may get out in a day or two...no fun having them in the hospital! Hi to Della!