Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday...


 I am not sure as to what building is sitting out on the horizon I. Am thinking it might be a hotel out on the interstate.

 


 During the COVID era the computers didn’t move in and out of the rooms. It became a permanent practice to have them work in the hallways. It makes for a a good solution.

 


The creeping phlox are beautiful and yet they seem to have taken over everything.
 I am still staying at the hospital nights. I went home today and the neighbors on both sides swarmed in on me to see how Della was doing. She is better but she has a lot of physical rebuilding to do after 21 days in the bed.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Hoping that Della is improving nicely.
Beautiful flowers, so encouraging.
Jo

Rose said...

Physical therapists can do wonders! And I have yet to meet one that wasn't wonderful at their job. After Roger's stroke, he was in the hospital at least two weeks, maybe a few days more. I know, I can't believe how I have forgotten how long.

They sent in to a hospital nearer home, for acute therapy...he could not sit up on the side of the bed when he got there. In less than a month he was walking...

Val Ewing said...

Thanks for the updates. One day at a time. I do hope she is able to progress in rehab.
The flowers are beautiful.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The phlox is very pretty! Good to hear Della is better! It takes a long time to get strong again!