The rosebush is fading already but a few blooms are still showing. It is fall and the leaves are falling off of the canes.
The cannas are not blooming anymore but the foliage looks great. Some people in town show their cannas growing almost five feet tall. The rains were generous to the plants.
I moved a lot of mums and they are blooming well even though they were moved late in the season, I had them in places that I didn't want them to be. The former owner had put them in all sorts of place do like this color and the sun highlights them here in the photo.
Some of the sedum is laying on the ground but the ones in the front yard are looking great. I mowed this morning both front and back. It had to be mulched as there are leaves falling in the backyard from the one maple tree. Everyone was out mowing some timed during the day as it was warm and the sun continues to shine. Our weather has become decent again and it looks like we will have a lot of great days ahead.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment