Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday's Findings.......


The kittens are growing and I can stand close to them but they still are not tamed.  I found two of the kittens sleeping is my grass bagger yesterday.


The Bishop's Weed, aka  snow on the mountain or goutweed, is really healthy this year. I like how it will grow where nothing else will.


I don't remember seeing it bloom before but it does bloom during early spring.


My salvaged granite ware is planted again this year.  I may have to put something more in that void area.  We had a nice rain again last night, which we really did need.  My neighbor traded with me plants yesterday.  I had three leftover tomato plants and she produce for me an egg plant, red cabbage plant, and bell pepper plant. I put them in the ground immediately and the gentle rains should have encouraged them.
I am finding my jobs lining up again waiting to be done.  I won't make it to Osceola this week to work on the house as other projects are demanding attention. Thanks for stopping by...........the weekend is upon us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your graniteware is really pretty Larry. Those cats are cute as can be - they sure are getting big.
I hope you get more encouraging word today on Button.

Gigi Ann said...

I have just checked out all the posts I missed, and your flowers are lovely. I have just been lazy and not blogging and visiting like I should. But, I always enjoy your blog posts. My friend and I were just talking about you and your blog last night. (All good)

Have a lovely week-end.

Ann

Kris said...

What a sweet shot of the cat and kittens, Larry. I can almost hear them purrrrr.

The Retired One said...

Those kitties are just too cute! If they were tame, I'd have to keep them all.ha

The Great Ethan Allen said...

So cute! Those kittens are going to be your buddies soon enough! Sometimes it's good to have a few outside cats tokeep an eye on things.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nothing cuter than a kitten..except maybe a puppy! yes that Bishops Goutweed blooms..I had a patch of it once..I planted a few bright orange marigolds amongst them..it looked really good!:)