Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday updates........


A weathered warrior created from the weather.  This is my very first fancy daylily with bugs and all.


Two petunias in my wife's raised flower bed. The veined one is really striking against that bright red one in the background.

After Button's surgery for a growth and two wart removals. I can say he is really back to normal.  The Vet called Saturday and said the biopsy showed no cancer.  She was hesitating to say absolutely no cancer and yet she said she believed that the growth was manifested from an injury inside his gum line from something he did to himself while he was eating.  It was full of white cells and not a cancerous growth.  Needless to say we were pleased to hear this about our 12 year young little dog.  He still has the stitches sticking out of his eyelid and his  knee and inside the lower part of his mouth, but jis doctor said they would dissolve in a couple of weeks.  He is back to his usual routine managing the going ons in the household and keeping his people responsible for the care of himself and Barney.

Thanks for stopping by........

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm so delighted to hear about Button!
The Daylily and Petunias are very pretty. Your garden must be beautiful with such a variety of flowers.
Hope you had a relaxing father's day.
My son went home and weekend company left, it's very quite here!
☼ Sunny

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So glad Button had a good report and that he's bounced back to his old self.

I LOVE that daylily. What a color and the look of it is just beautiful.

FlowerLady

Rosaria Williams said...

Button is as cute as his name. I came to thank you for following my memoir blog. I posted my last chapter today, and couldn't have done it without the support of my loyal readers. Thank you so very much.

The Retired One said...

Wonderful news about the dog...and WOW those flowers are fantastic shots! Why don't you enter one of these in my June photo contest? The theme is Flowers you know!!!