Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Creative plans.......


I needed to throw this table away.  Apparently I threw away one of the legs a few months ago.  As I was bringing it down from the attic I found it's metal legs.  Oh shucks, that's what the metal thing was that I tossed.  It had prematurely fallen down in the garage and I didn't know what it was.

I think that it would make a great Japanese style platform with short legs.  I can make wooden legs for it and place on it a bonsai looking plant and maybe a statue or something.  It can set it in the garden or on the patio.  I just couldn't throw it away, at least until I play with it for a while.


Yes, my cheap plastic swan planter is  still hanging around.  I put some cheap petunias in it and it is displayed on our patio table.


While digging around in the basement area of the house in Osceola, I looked down and there lay four marbles.  Two of them are from a Chinese checker set.  One is a cat eye and the other is an old glass striated marble.  I am getting down to having nothing left to find and the house is totally cleared out now.  Threw away boxes and bags and things that my dad or brother had stowed.  Found my dad's beer stash in the basement but there was only one empty can left in the bag.
Thanks for stopping by.........I have to mow my own yard today.

No comments: