Thursday, August 11, 2011

One lonely coneflower...........


I spent my day yesterday taking brush and tree clippings to the city landfill site.  I am not allowed to burn them in town, so we can take them out there and they burn them.  I did a lot of trimming as I was a few years behind in getting it done.  I didn't get everything out there so I will have to burn what I have left in my recreational fire ring.  If I cook marshmallows around the fire in the evening, it will be legal.

I loaded wood from the farm for a neighbor to use in their woodburner this winter during the morning and I kept loading up loads of brush all afternoon.  I need to give the old muscles a break today and mow my yard.

Thanks for stopping by...............I still have not shared the number of snakes that I have captured thus far.  Oh that will be another blog.

No comments: