Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's trio of things............


He is always in thought but loves the weather. Warming up a little but still it is nice most of the day.


The hibiscus buds keep growing larger but I still don't have a bloom.  They will pop some of these days.


My wife is doing a painting that has Queen Anne's Lace in it so I picked some to bring into the house.  It doesn't look the same when it is starting to retreat into the seeding position.

Yes I changed my blog background for a while.  I don't think that I like it but yet I do.  It may get to be too busy and I may get complaints from some that they can't read it because it is too busy.  I will wait and see.  I really did like a few other templates so I may be making changes on you and keep changing them until I find my niche.

Thanks for stopping by..........

2 comments:

Cally said...

Nice, I've never seen hibiscus buds before, they are so sculpyural.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the red, and with the white print it is easy to read. Although some people will say that the red is hard on their eyes. Those Hibiscus buds are awesome:)