Wednesday, August 28, 2013

For those who watered.........


........they did have tomatoes.   A friend of mine paid a lot of money for water to get these large tomatoes.  Another tomato grower said that she figured she was eating twelve dollar tomatoes.  They do taste good.  I am still getting some small roma tomatoes.

I am posting late tonight not knowing if I will be teaching tomorrow or not.  I am done with the art teaching job and I spent a lot of hours getting her room ready for  her.  I will get a call at 6:30 in the morning if there is a position for me.  If not I will have some home chores to see to tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Those look yummy! 12 $ tomotoes..but no chemicals...that is a good thing and they taste so much better than the ones in the store:)