Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday's Things......


My wife is  talking the talk of getting the trees up and decorated.  I am not sure which one we will start with but I hope it is a smaller simple one that we do first.  We enjoy our trees and usually leave them up way long into the new year.






We have not done any shopping but we will be thinking about it.  We have a December 10th birthday of our oldest son to deal with and his wife's birthday is the first week of January.  We will need to mail presents to Maine and also to Winterset, Iowa. We will take the presents to Chicago this year.










The summer went by too quickly as it was just last spring that the birch tree was putting out the seed like formations.  You can see the spring sky up there which today we had fog with warmer like weather.  It was just above freezing.  That will be changed soon and I will be giving you white fluffy snow on the branches to see.

I will be subbing in 8 different rooms today.  While the teachers are out observing other teachers and students I will be floating from different rooms throughout the two wings of the building.  I am a little curious if I get lunch today as I find when I go from high school to middle school the lunch schedule is out of sequence.  Young kids eat very early and high school kids eat late.

I hope everyone has a good day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Ela said...

Such a beautiful photos of the sky
Greetings

Linda said...

Your photos are lovely, Larry. I look forward to seeing your trees and decorations when they are up.