Saturday, November 17, 2018

Last Evening.....


As the weather is beginning to change with rain and snow being on its way, the clouds in the way are mingling and breaking up into many fluffy shapes.




At the edge of the clouds I was busy looking for the day moon.  Can you see it up there among the white clouds? I had turned thinking I won’t see the moon at all in all of this mess.

It did clear away from in front of the clouds.  It opened up and it flashed out in the open for a period. Later in the evening I couldn’t see any moon with all the clouds filled in for the evening.
My wife took a shot at the most recent visitor to my new feeders. Squirrels get to visit the buffet when it comes to a tray feeder.  This kind of feeder is the only kind that will help me see blue jays and cardinals. Maybe even a nuthatch might show up at the feeder.
The backyard neighbor’s large tree is still filled with leaves.  The fall weather ended too soon not letting the trees to do their normal thing.  I suppose the deep freeze will help to bring on the leaves dropping now. That will be a lot of leaves to be raked.  I think it probably drops leaves on four properties even though the tree grows in the back of the one owners back yard. I bet the wind will eventually share some of the leaves with me as they blow across the northwest neighbor’s yard.

We are staying inside today as snow is threatening and the cold northerly winds are blowing. Some ice coatings are on some surfaces s so it could be a bad day to drive.  Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: