Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Middle of the Week......


It looks less blurry with it reduced in photo size. It is a half slice right now and the sky was clear.  It was cold too and it made it hard to hold the camera still.


The clouds had a great color scheme with the sun reflecting off of the clouds in the north. The clouds were only in the north as the rest of the sky in all the other directions was clear.

They looked like puffing smoke as the lined up in a row. I was out on the deck with shoes on as the ice, snow, and water still was not completely gone. Our deck is in the shade during the winter season as the sun goes over the hours as it raises in the morning.
The teddy bear tree is ready for the placement of the bears. A little shaking camera movement gives me a nice design. Today I have another big tree to assemble.  It sits in the front window bedroom to decorate the house from the street. Whichever box gets brought up first will be the ones that get placed on the tree.  In a two day cycle we should have everything up.  Three of the trees were never disassembled and that sure did save us a lot of time.

I am glad that today is a sunny day and I really like that we will warm up also. I don't think i have any yard work to do but I will walk around the place to check for anything that needs to be trimmed.  Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Beautiful shot of the moon and sky, I never have any luck taking shots of the moon :)
Can't wait to see your teddy bear tree, it's one of my favorites.
~Jo