Friday, December 20, 2019

Snowmen.....


I bought a set of snowmen a few years ago with twelve of them all doing different things. I found on the net yesterday an estate was trying to sell the two sets of them as antiques.


I know they are not antiques but they still are fun to own. The market is not flooded with them anymore and I don't think I have looked for any this year. Most of the time I pick them up at after Christmas sales.


We don't get so many photos anymore in our Christmas cards but this one was full of photos. Our grand kids are growing up. The one photo of the two boys with Ella is my favorite. She is on AJ's lap in her red and white sttripped sleeper. Teddy always has an award winning smile. The one with Ella shows here in a dress that was her baptismal outfit.



The season is a busy one and we will be out and about today. It isn't a bright sunny day but it is warming up a bit.  I hope all is well with everyone. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Your grandchildren are growing so fast. What sweet photos and I know you cherish them.
The snowmen ornaments are very nice.
I hope you enjoy your outing.