Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Afternoon.....


 I have never taken a photo where the craters are visible at the top of the moon. It is close to being a full moon so the light must be hitting it at a different angle for this phase. 


I wasn't going to go out and take a shot but I thought it was good that its position was perfect and there were no clouds.


The hardy geraniums are surviving the heat but they really could use some more watering. This was the best showing of the ones that I have. 




The former owners/gardeners have this planted all over the property.  I really don't know the name of it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Awesome photos of the moon and your flowers. I pray you will receive rain soon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice Moon Shots. Your mystery plant might be Nepta "Walkers Low" or Russian Sage...hard for me to tell! :)