Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Middle of the Week....


 


 


 

I will water things again today.  We are having low temps in the morning and I welcome it.  We move into the 90s again soon so I am getting out there while it is nice.  Our drought is still on and we will not see rain for quite a while.  

My brother in California complained that he was 91°F yesterday.  He will cool off. My other brother in Arizona can't really go outside as they have averaged 113°F for probably twenty days now.  They had their monsoon dust storm recently as the winds blow in with a huge dust storm.  It is 65° F. here this morning but we will warm up by noon.  

Thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Rain, rain and more rain for us in these Tennessee hills, but at least it has cooled us down, to tolerable
Your flowers are flourishing in the sunshine.
Jo