Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday Moments.....

Same o same o view this morning. It warmed up today but there was a good breeze making it pleasant.
 


 


 


I have had the Roman birdhouse for years. The hole is too big so birds try to make a nest in it and then abandon it. It looks like it needs a good cleaning. 



It was a busy day. I squeezed in a bunch of tasks including getting a haircut. I signed up for the cut on the net and went over immediately to meet the appointment. It was an overdue haircut. It was garbage day. I worked outside cutting up sticks and stuffing them in this bag. I picked more tomatoes and sat right here to take the photo. Finished off the day getting meds at the pharmacy and picking up a few groceries. I also picked up a meal for us at the China Moon. There was so  much food in the order that we can get two meals out of it. They have great food.I ordered that meal on the net also. Fast and easy anymore if you don't like talking on the phone.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice Morning Glory! You have been busy. It turned chilly up here:)

Val Ewing said...

You are so busy!