Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sat Stuff….




I spent the night at the hospital so this morning I drove home to clean up and feed the birds and fish. I ran outside to pick tomatoes to rescue them from the chipmunks. I had my phone with me so I snapped a few shots. 

 



 In the main lobby of the hospital is a place for young children to play.  I like all the different forms and this bird is so well designed. The surfaces are smooth like fiberglass and young ones can just climb or slide all over their surfaces. The bird looks like a cartoon illustration with its minimal but happy expression. One time I saw a dad who was down on the floor crawling around like a worm with his kids.

Doing my blog on the cell phone just drives me crazy. It is too challenging as it controls things in such a disgusting way. I guess if I would just share one image it would simplify things.
My wife is better. The side developments from the initial surgery are getting to be so much better. The infection is gone but the are being cautious to be sure nothing new happens. At one she had a lot of drain tubes and now she is down to three.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear that Della has less tubes, hope she gets rid of them all soon:)