Friday, March 18, 2011

Cropping a photo.........





I started out with this as my photo to be cropped. It really is sort of balanced but I wanted a closer view of the glass pieces.


Then I cropped it just a little bit as the mugs made it seem off balanced.



Then I decided to make one more crop to get a more abstract photo of the three items.

There will be one more cropping that will end up on my photo a day blog of the clear glass tray. 

It was a warm day today.  We were suppose to be about 49 degrees as an average but it was 70 instead.  We really are not green enough for it to be that warm.

Thanks for stopping by........

2 comments:

Rae said...

It turned out nicely. I like that depression glass plate. I have several pieces of that type. My favorite is the pink glass.

Vicki Lane said...

The crop function is such a wonderful tool! I use it all the time.