Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday's selections.........


I have one bloom on my spiderwort plant and this is it. It seems to be sensitive to border collie dogs walking all over it. 



My small tomato seeds are now out in the wide open air in the big world.  They just love this hot sun and they are taking off with the heat.







I have a pink peony that sits next to the alley that is pure pink through and through.  I need to move it closer to the house or at least move some of it.  My neighbor gets to enjoy it as it is in the alley next to their back driveway.

Thanks for stopping by................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! for the warm sunshine and your tomato plants doing so well. I love the peony and spiderwort; what is the other plant? Is it the one you had the close

Debbie Lo said...

I think that our plants would be sensitive to border collies walking all over them too. LOL But the single blue flower is lovely.

Aren't you glad it's tomato-growing season again? We sure are!

Have a nice week, Larry. :-)

L. D. said...

The green plant is a succulent and I haven't had time to go back into my old blogs to find it's actual name. It is a fun plant to photograph.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes Border Collie dogs do walk on plants sometimes. Ours get tramped on during the quest for squirrels and chipmunks:(