Monday, March 5, 2012

Cake Addiction........


Cake seems to have a way to call out my  name whenever it is near me.  I arrived to school and open the refrigerator in the lounge.  There was left over cake.  It was my job to taste test it and it was so good.  Above are some carrot cake cupcakes that we picked up at a Walmart sales rack.


I know that I am working the Christmas cactus into my blog way too many times.  The thing is that I want to show you is what I have never noticed before about the tip of the bloom.  It is like it is bloom with zeal and it keeps stretching out there and so they had to put the cherry on top.


I wanted to share with you another photo of the one lone house finch at my feeder over the weekend.  He looks like he is picking out the most special seed. The feeder has an inch or more of snow on top of it this morning as we received snow all Sunday afternoon.

I am in the English room of the high school today.  It is all the lower classman grades of basic beginning English.  It should be a pretty good day.  When the sub writes that this one class has some good people in it, it makes me think the the majority of the class must be bad people.  I will survive.

Did you notice that I didn't post yesterday.  I have decided not to write my two blogs on Sundays anymore.  Unless there is something I just can't wait to share, I will be away from the computer on Sundays.

Thanks for stopping by today.........




3 comments:

Gary said...

Larry,
Guess I should fly out to Iowa for an “intervention” on you cake addiction. Oh! And don’t think you could get away with hiding any “treats” either, I can smell Little Debbie snack cakes at 50 feet, lol. – gary

P.S. Keep posting the Christmas cactus, it’s beautiful !!!

Rae said...

Carrot cake - yum! Your Christmas cactus is magnificent. It's been years since I grew one. I was always eager to see it blossom into something so beautiful.

Patsy said...

Glad you showed us the cherry on the tip of the bloom, I don't remember that on the one I had so long ago.Eat one of the cupcakes for me.