Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Showing of Progress..........









Our temperatures have dropped back to our normal range but we still are way ahead of our season by a few weeks.  The forsythia will be gone soon but the red bud is starting to open to take it's place.  The sedum looks like small cabbages when they first come up and they stay green for a large part of the fall season.

I am giving tests in the Spanish room this morning.  It is day two back to school and I think I can get back into the groove of this job.  Yesterday I was the shop teacher.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing the plants pop through the mulch in Spring. Hope you have a pleasant day at school.

Patsy said...

Spring is moving on in your yard.

Far Side of Fifty said...

WOW you do have spring..looking good! :)