Saturday, March 17, 2012

It is time to clean house..........






Actually it is time to clean out the garden shed. I need to rearrange things and maybe throw a few things away.  I can't walk into the shed anymore nor can I use the bench that is in there.  Then bench is loaded down.




I have posted these photos before and unfortunately I have added more important pieces of junk. Some of the garden things that can be brought out this spring, will help make things roomier.










I also need to give the shed a coat of stain on the outside as it is faded and looking a little weathered. 





Thanks for stopping by my post today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have always wanted a little shed like yours. We had a yard sale the last two days to make more room in our garage which is a catch-all for everything we don't know what to do with. Now that we have more room, I need to clean it good.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like the spring cleaning bug has hit you too:)