Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Favorites............


Des Moines Zoo


Horse show at the Iowa State Fair


Bay Window at Bar Harbor


Star gazer lily


Duluth, Minnesota


JFK Airport, New York, City


Yellow Kitty's adventure


Sunning herself on the roof of the garden shed.


Old toys of the past


In memory of Nala the cat

I am in the Spanish room on pain pills as I have done something to my back. Standing is the preferred positioning as the laying down feels worse.  So being home and resting is not really a better thing.  I will be out early today as the nine weeks is over and the teachers will figure the final grades the rest of the day.  Changes in my job might be happening soon and I will keep you up to date on that as things happen. I will still be at school and no I didn't get fired.

Thanks for stopping by my post today and have a good weekend.




2 comments:

Patsy said...

Funny guy! that didn't even enter my mine. Hope the back feels better soon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Not your back..hope you get some relief soon. I don't suppose they are going to make you Principal...probably head of the computer lab:)