Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Day Off.......


I spent the day finishing the framing of some of my wife's commissioned portraits. Since school was canceled I had to work in the gallery most of the day yesterday. I did get the framing done.



The woman on the bottom left is the one who commissioned the works.  She is in her 80's now so we believe that she and her sisters were in their 20's at the time.  My wife had various  old candid shots to work from in order to create the sister's portraits.



Bonnie is the name of the woman who had the worked done and these tow are of here parents.  Bonnie now looks like her mother as she has become older.



A common sight in our neighborhood of the cars that were sitting outside the past two days.  I am in the special education room today, following a young man to classes. It is the beginning of the last nine weeks of school today.  The school year has gone fast.  Spring break is next week so that will stretch the end of school to be in late May.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely drawings your Della is very talented!!:)