Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday's Things........


The neighbor's maples probably has changed a lot since I last took this shot. The leaves are thin this year as normally we would not be able to see through the tree.



I planted the start of a different daylily given to me from the neighbor to the south. It is a large plain orange one. It looked like pathetic starts because the summer was so dry but I planted them and watered them well.  The above daylily is doing well and will return next spring hopefully with many blooms.



I faced the goose away from the light and it appears to be looking outside. He looks a little bit lonely or deep in thought.  The dining room window is reflected in the ceramic object.  I had found the guy in my toy cupboard a few days back.  I have guilt feelings to get into the cupboard and clean and rearrange all of the things in there.  I will be taking shots of the items as the days go by.

I removed a window air conditioner from our upstairs hall already this morning and have other things to get done before noon.  I ended up being called in to work yesterday so my project list had been meant a little but I had to get to school by 10:30.  A special education teacher had a sick son and needed to take him home and take care of him. I finished off the day at school doing a lot of one on one teaching. I did not get called in today.  I am waiting for the flu to start hitting the other teachers.

I won't tell you what I will do for today until I have done it so I won't feel bad if I don't get much accomplished.  Della teaches adult art once every two weeks so she will be off this morning.  Other neighbor lady wants us to take her to KFC and Walmart in Boone this afternoon so that is why I have to get to my work immediately.  Thank you for checking in on me today.  It seems like a mad, mad, world sometimes around here but I will persevere.  Everyone take care out there.

No comments: