Saturday, February 21, 2015

Resting Day........


It is cozy inside with the warmer weather outside making it easier for the furnace to keep us comfortable.




I brought this amaryllis  up from the basement last week. I am not going to guess as to  if I get any blooms or not. Wait and see.























My wife has been busy boxing up the village.  My cousin leaves her's up all year but we won't be doing that.  They all go to the basement on a set of shelves. Lots of lugging and chugging up and down the stairs.










It does look like alien ships came in and lifted most of the houses off site.
















A cardinal came by this morning to show off some of his color.  I was glad to see him and shot  a lot of photos.  I am now feeding the rabbit on the other side of the fence.  He is safe from Barney who would not hurt him, just chase him.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like Della has quite a project! It is a good day for you to rest after your bust week Larry...I think that Amarillis may bloom:)

Dan the Mountain Man said...

There is a lot of work around the house as the seasons change. I am starting to plan for spring and summer around the house now.