Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Days are Numbered.........









The time for fall comes so quickly and it is never like a long hot summer. Fall dips down to be very cold and then teases us with a warm spell. It is frustrating as you don't have any promises for the next day to be good or bad. No planning can be done.  Whenever you want to work outside you just have to dress for the day.   It looks warm outside as the sun shines through the red and yellow leaves but I will need a coat as I go out to take some more photos. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

They certainly are! I'd really like an extra week of sun and warmth

KathyB. said...

I love the beauty and unpredictability of this season. I too start working outdoors wearing coat and gloves only to shed them when the sun shines through the cold and warms everything. My hostas look like yours. I really look forward to the gardens making way for winter and dread a warm winter that has me tending weeds and such all year long.

You captured some beautiful fall blooms !

Vicki Lane said...

Definitely Autumn here! I love seeing al the changes.