Monday, September 17, 2018

Good Morning.....


The morning view was made up of a lot of broken up clouds.  There was a time that it had all cleared off but now we have bigger clouds that are not so scattered.


I shared this as a photo of a day.  The multiple vines are all blooming at the very same time. I had to shoot this through one of the living room windows.

The railing is a great place for them to vine and it will be easy to remove them after a couple of hard freezes.

Another batch of hummingbirds have moved into the area.  I think there are four or five of them in this group.

It is Monday and I have been out and about working at the old place.  We are going to warm up again today so that it will be uncomfortable outside. It is Monday and I hope your start of the week is going well.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I think my hummers are gone. They are probably at your house by now. It is downright cool here...after that really warm day it feels really cold:)