Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday’s Shares.......


My neighbors window reflects what we were seeing last evening.  The sunset is not complete because all of the houses are in the road. But I did get a few that help to show a part of the effect.


This was taken right at its most intense time of bright colors.  While standing there taking photos it immediately started to fade.

It probably was to become a rain cloud but not in our area.
I haven’t been out there for a while with busy jobs and it did rain the in the past a few days ago.  I did empty the gauge of one inch of rain but it probably evaporated water the two days when I didn’t get to it to read it.

So this photo displays why I don’t get so excited for fall.  The zinnias are shutting down now and will mostly be dead by a week or so.  I will have to clear them by mid October.

The time to harvest comes about every four days.  I snack on them while I am out there working in the backyard.

I wore my winter coat outside this morning as it was so cold.  It is going to warm up to 70 degrees sometime today and it will seem nice with mild temps and sunshine.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

A simply stunning sunset, but went, as soon as it came.
You captured it perfectly !
~Jo