Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Middle of the Week......


Subtle colors in the clouds last evening show up in the west. I pretend that I am seeing the Rocky Mountains instead of the houses and street light.

It is a lonely moon as it is still in view this morning. I didn’t expect to see the full moon in daylight but I am sure it was gone in a couple of hours.














I am having a down day today so the moon shows an expressionless view. Isolated and sad when it is there, at the wrong time of the day.

I bought a redbud tree today and a shrub to go next to it.  I told the clerk that I wanted to buy one of their fine spruce trees but I am too old to dig the hole. The blue spruce was tempting and so was the Black Hills spruce. If I can accomplish getting the redbud into the ground I guess I could back for one of them.  They are having a half price sale of everything.


The mammoth sunflower is holding its own.  The leaves are wilting from either the cold or the wind. I will shut down early today. I thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Larry, You have been busy! Digging holes for big trees in your clay soil would be real hard work. perhaps there is a teenage boy in your neighborhood or from your church that would did it for you. 1/2 price trees is a good deal:)
Thank you for the comment about Chance, pat Barney for me.
I will be okay it will just take some time.