Thursday, September 21, 2023

Flower Power.....


 


 


 A rare sighting of the red morning glory as they are in decline. The plant did give me a great show for about a month so I am glad for that. 



Heavenly blue has been giving me great blooms the past few weeks.  Unfortunately it to is going into decline as the vines are yellow and there are less leaves. 



A promising very late bloom on the hibiscus. I was surprised to see it budding again but the last rain must have encouraged it. 



My new astor looks like this.  It is very different than my other one. I have it planted already and I will water it often to get it rooted.

 

I had an appointment with my hearing aid doctor this morning.  On the way home I bought two bags of mulch and one bag of top soil.  I continue to sprinkle black dirt onto my yard to enrich my clay mixed soil. It does make a difference and I just need to stay on it as most of the yard is clay infused. Unloaded the batch and I have some more things to do outside now.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Your flowers are indeed showing their last hurrah! The rains surely did help.
We got 1/2 an inch and some things perked up in the yard!

In the woods, the moisture barely hit the dry ground.

That rose photo is stunning with the droplets on it!