Monday, November 22, 2010

Grow where you are planted..........


This is the last of the saved old jars from my parent's home.  I have them placed in a flower box outside my shed window.  I need to clean them and bring them in but not for a while as I am busy doing so many other things.   There is an old liquor bottle in there and also an old milk bottle from Flynn's Dairy.  I see there are a couple of zinc lid still hanging around also. 

Thanks for stopping by.........I have been too busy to visit many blogs but I will catch up or rejoin you all in good time.  I am having a mental, physical slow down and I will get things straighten out soon with some patience.  If I can get photos taken,  I will keep the blogs up and going.......thanks again for visiting.

4 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

It is always a pleasure to stop by your blog Larry. Get yourself back to full health soon, but whatever you do - keep posting those blogs.

Anonymous said...

I like the old jars Larry. They would be nice to display by a window, with or without some small collectibles inside.

Far Side of Fifty said...

No wonder you are under the weather..you are growing Jars! I hope you are all better one day soon..got snow?..huge flakes coming down here this morning..we will have enough to share:)

Tom - 7th Street Cottage said...

Don't clean them. The dirt tells their history. I like the display as it is.